A huge thank you
People really love their local businesses, but we knew that anyway. Just look at Leamington's booming independent coffees shops and restaurants. Whenever we visit a new customer they will almost always rather use a local business over another national soulless franchise. And for good reason; not only are you supporting the local economy, you're supporting the families behind the businesses. You're helping us create local employment and train local people in a unique set of skills. You're instructing a team of people who live and breath the areas we treasure, who in turn take great pride in their work. Not to mentioned celebrating the culture and personality of a small team. And as everyone who works in the construction industry knows, you'll get an awful lot more out of a good local tradesman, over a large scale contractor.
With all of the above already known, we've been absolutely staggered by the unwavering support of every single customer past, present and future during the lockdown period. Your kindness and support has been nothing short of touching. As a team we really relish being ourselves and personal with our customers, which only compounds our sense of gratitude for the firm backing and sense of pragmatism we've received, allowing us to continue our work, albeit at a slower and safer pace.
For all those who've been put on hold and patiently waiting - we'll be in touch very soon. For all those who've kindly worked around us, offered help (in so many ways) and kept us going, we're truly grateful.
How we’re working
We’re still working through this period with a much-reduced team, meaning we’re getting through projects slower than we’re used to. If you have a project upcoming, your dates will have changed. We’ll be contacting customers one by one to advise of our progress – if you have any queries please contact us anytime 01926 830035.
The continued support of our lovely customers is not lost on us, thank you. It means the world to this small team.
We take the coronavirus pandemic very seriously, so we’re taking extra steps during this time to protect both our team and customers:
- Our teams have hand sanitisers, which are used frequently, and we are regularly washing hands
- Team members have face masks for those who wish to wear them
- Sadly, we’ll not be making physical contact of any kind between ourselves or customers (no hand shaking or hugs, for now)
- If we use a bathroom, work surface, or indeed any surface, we are using antibacterial wipes to sanitise the area
- Our team are working alone wherever possible and are heavily distanced where space allows 2 team members
- Team members now travel to and from work separately
- Where we’re working on a window, we’re asking customers not to come in that room during the day
- We’re working completely independently, no sharing tasks
- Team members have been advised not to interact with the public, if you have an enquiry please get in touch 01926 830035
- Only one person will be collecting required tools at a time
- We can no longer accept food or drinks from customers
- Breaks will be taken separately
We’ll be posting regular updates during this period, do check back here for the latest info.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do:
- Service matters: Focus on the customer
- Accountability and integrity: Do your best, own your work
- People: Empower, develop and invest
- Enjoy your work: Take pride
- Productivity: Be effective, work smart